It has been proven that prostate cancer is the most prevalent cancer and the second leading cause of cancer-related death in men. Age, family history, genetic factors, lifestyle, environmental influences, and diet are some of the most important risk factors associated with prostate cancer.
According to recent data, 12.5 percent of men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer during their lifetime. Prostate cancer is more likely to develop in older men. About 6 cases in 10 are diagnosed in men who are 65 or older, and it is rare in men under 40. The average age of men at diagnosis is about 66.
The prostate is prone to three main conditions:
- Prostatitis - Infection or inflammation of the prostate.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) - Aging-related enlargement of the prostate gland.
- Prostate Cancer - The growth of cancerous cells inside the prostate, which may break out of the gland and affect other parts of the body.
There are usually no symptoms during the early stages of prostate cancer. In fact, most patients learn they have prostate cancer through routine screening: a digital rectal exam (DRE) and a prostate-specific antigen (PSA) test, which is a blood test.
Our 4-Pack Prostate Supplement is ideal for those who want to prevent prostate issues, shrink enlarged prostate, fight against prostate cancer, stop frequent urination, eliminate urinary pain, and have a healthy prostate. Plus, you will enjoy a special discount!
Here are some of the benefits you will enjoy from this prostate health pack:
1. Daynee® Prostate Health Capsules
This herbal capsule contains Astragalus, Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium), Cyathula Root, Cattail Pollen, Dandelion, Herba Patriniae, and Plantanin Herb
- Astragalus boosts the immune system in cancer patients and is also helpful in reducing the effects of enlarged prostate
- Horny Goat Weed is used in treating low libido (sexual urge), erectile dysfunction, and prostate and urinary problems
- Cyathula Root promotes urination and tonifies the liver and kidneys
- Cattail Pollen helps in cancer prevention and provides steady increase in energy
- Dandelion prevents urinary tract infections, increases urine output, and has cancer-fighting potentials (slow cancer's growth and prevent it from spreading)
2. Daynee® Maca Capsules
Maca can help reduce inflammatory proteins and inhibit BPH (benign prostatic hyperplasia) or enlargement of the prostate. Studies have shown, that consuming maca may help in reducing the enlargement of the prostate. Maca is believed to act on androgen receptors in the prostate, thereby preventing the binding up of hormones which leads to prostate enlargement.
3. Daynee® Ganoderma Lucidum Capsules
Ganoderma Lucidum inhibits the growth of prostate cancer cells, boosts the immune system, and supports prostate health by lowering the prostate-specific antigen.
HOW TO USE
For the Maca Capsule: Take one capsule per day, at night.
For the Prostate Capsule: Take two capsules in the morning and two capsules in the night.
For the Ganoderma Capsule: Take one capsule in the morning and one capsule in the night.
1. If you have one of the following conditions, you should not take maca without consulting your healthcare provider: Breast, uterine, or ovarian cancer.