- Artemisia annua is a natural plant that is effective in preventing and treating malaria
- It has been shown to have strong anti-malarial properties and can be used as a monotherapy or in combination with other anti-malarial drugs
- Artemisia annua is readily available, inexpensive, and easy to grow, making it a viable alternative to expensive and often scarce synthetic drugs
- It has minimal side effects compared to synthetic drugs, making it a safer option for people with compromised immune systems or other health conditions
- Artemisia annua can help reduce the spread of drug-resistant strains of malaria, which is a growing concern in many parts of the world.
HOW TO USE
For Prevention Only: Put 1 teabag in a cup of hot water, leave for 3-5 minutes, stir and drink. Take 2 teabags a day, one in the morning and the other at night.
It's NOT recommended for children under 12 years, pregnant women, and breastfeeding mothers.