Our Hemorrhoid Cream cures hemorrhoid (pile), anal fissure, and prolapse of the anus. It stops anal bleeding and pain, reduces swelling, removes blood stasis, and relieves anal itching, burning and discomfort.
- Heals anal fissures fast.
- Removes putrid tissues and promotes new tissue growth
- Shrinks swollen hemorrhoidal tissues
HOW TO USE
Wash your anus and skin with clean water. Patients with external hemorrhoid should apply the cream evenly to the affected area. Patients with internal hemorrhoid can use the internal application tool that comes with the package. Apply 2-3 times a day.
SUPPLEMENTS FOR HEMORRHOIDS
1. Fiber Supplement: Fiber supplements can be helpful for hemorrhoids because they help to bulk up the stool and make it softer and easier to pass. This can reduce the straining that can aggravate hemorrhoids. It is important to start with a low dose of fiber supplement and gradually increase the dosage to avoid gas and bloating. It is also important to drink plenty of fluids when taking fiber supplements. Fiber supplements can be available in capsules, tablets, gummies, or liquid form.
1. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
2. Do not sit for long on the toilet seat, it can worsen or escalate your hemorrhoids (pile) issues.
3. Keep out of the reach of children and it should not be use by pregnant women.