Multivitamins are a good way to ensure that you are getting all the essential vitamins and minerals your body needs. They are especially important for people who do not eat a balanced diet or who have certain health conditions.
Our Multivitamin Capsules contain the essential vitamins and minerals your body needs to function properly on a daily basis. If your diet does not supply your body with enough vitamins and minerals, you need to add this herbal supplement to your daily routine. It will keep you energetic, boost your immune system, and eliminate fatigue.
Unlike most multivitamin capsules out there, our proprietary formula is packed with essential vitamins and minerals to help support healthy growth and development in adults. There are 100 capsules per bottle and you can take 2-4 capsules per day.
KEY INGREDIENTS IN OUR MULTIVITAMIN CAPSULES
1. Vitamin A - Vitamin A is a fat-soluble nutrient that protects the eyes from night blindness, lowers the risk of certain cancers through growth and development of your cells, supports a healthy immune system, promotes bone growth and development, and helps maintain a healthy reproductive system in both men and women.
2. Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) - Vitamin B1 is a water-soluble vitamin that helps the body turn food into energy, reduces the effects of sepsis, helps fight depression (stabilizes your mood), reduces high blood pressure and heart complications in people with diabetes, helps improve nerve pain in people with diabetes, minimizes the risk of heart disease, and helps improve concentration and memory.
3. Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) - Vitamin B2 is a water-soluble vitamin that helps maintain the body’s energy supply, supports hormone production, prevents the development of cataracts, maintains the mucous membranes in the digestive system, maintains a healthy liver, keeps your eyes healthy, and your skin glowing and fresh.
4. Vitamin C - Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that has powerful antioxidant which can strengthen your body’s natural defenses (boost the immune system), help lower blood pressure, help reduce the risk of heart disease, reduce blood uric acid levels and help prevent gout attacks, help improve the absorption of iron from the diet, encourage the production of white blood cells, help wounds heal faster, and protects your memory and thinking as you age.
5. Vitamin E - Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that provides powerful antioxidant in the body, reduces heart disease risk factors, reduces the level of some enzymes in the liver, decreases blood lipid levels, improves liver health in people with NAFLD (nonalcoholic fatty liver disease), reduces menstrual pains in women with dysmenorrhea, helpful for those with certain skin disorders such as eczema, benefits cognitive health, and improves lung function and certain symptoms of asthma.
Here are some of the health benefits you will enjoy from the natural ingredients in these capsules:
- Vitamin A plays a crucial role in vision by maintaining a clear cornea, which is the outside covering of your eye
- Vitamin A deficiency, if unnoticed or unaddressed, can lead to a serious condition called Xerophthalmia
- Vitamin B1 helps the body generate energy from nutrients and is necessary for the growth, development and function of cells
- Vitamin B2 has the potential to reduce oxidative stress in your body
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that can protect your eyes against damaging free radicals
- Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that helps protect your cells from damage by free radicals, which are harmful, unstable molecules
- Vitamin E can help prevent age-related cataracts and maintain proper eye health
HOW TO USE
Take 1-2 capsules in the morning and 1-2 capsules at night. Do NOT exceed 4 capsules a day.