Our Organic Matcha Powder has health benefits that are superior to other green teas and the taste is amazingly sweet. Drinking a cup of matcha tea on a daily basis can result in a noticeable mood boost, optimized all-day energy, and potential benefits like weight loss, heart health, lower blood pressure, metabolism balance, and even totes cancer-fighting properties.
Matcha is rich in the antioxidant catechins, a plant compound found in tea. In fact, matcha has one of the highest amounts of antioxidants among superfoods according to the ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorption Capacity) test. This makes matcha great at fighting free radicals, preventing cancer and protecting the heart.
- When added as part of your balanced diet and regular exercise, matcha is able to amplify the rate you burn fat
- Natural compounds in matcha give our bodies a better chance at creating and replenishing that youthful glow, ideal for skincare and skin-tone
- Helps prevent liver damage and decrease the risk of liver disease
- Improves attention, memory, and reaction time, contains caffeine and L-theanine, which can improve several aspects of brain function
- When combined with a well-rounded diet and healthy lifestyle, drinking matcha may help keep your heart healthy and protect against disease
- Helps increase metabolism and fat burning, both of which may aid weight loss
- You can add matcha powder to your smoothies, lattes, baking, and cooking recipes
- Matcha is packed with exponentially more antioxidants than any other ‘superfood’
- 100% natural gluten free
- Ingredient: Organic Matcha
FOR WEIGHT LOSS
Here are some of the ways that matcha can help with weight loss:
- Increases metabolism: Matcha contains EGCG, a catechin that has been shown to increase metabolism by up to 40%. This means that your body will burn more calories at rest, even if you're not doing anything strenuous.
- Boosts fat burning: Matcha also helps to boost fat burning by increasing the production of heat in your body. This process is called thermogenesis, and it can help you to burn more calories throughout the day.
- Suppresses appetite: Matcha contains L-theanine, an amino acid that has been shown to suppress appetite and promote feelings of fullness. This can help you to eat less calories and lose weight.
- Improves digestion: Matcha can also help to improve digestion, which can help to reduce bloating and make it easier to lose weight.
Here are some tips for drinking matcha for weight loss:
- Drink matcha daily: The more matcha you drink, the more likely you are to see results. Aim to drink at least 1-2 cups of matcha tea per day.
- Drink matcha in the morning: Matcha can give you a boost of energy, so it is a good idea to drink it in the morning. This will help you to feel more alert and motivated throughout the day.
- Add matcha to your diet: You can also add matcha powder to smoothies, yogurt, or other foods. This is a great way to get more matcha into your diet without having to drink it all the time.
- Combine matcha with exercise: Drinking matcha and exercising are a great combination for weight loss. The caffeine in matcha can help you to work out harder, while the antioxidants can help to protect your muscles from damage.
HOW TO USE
1. As An Ingredient: Our ingredient-grade matcha powder can be added to your cooking, baking and drink-making recipes. It is stronger in taste and will hold up to sweeteners and other ingredients. Experiment with adding some of it to your yogurt shakes, milk drinks and cocktails. Use a blender to properly mix it with things like yogurt and ice cream. Use an electric whisk for milk drinks and cocktails.
2. For Tea: Pour one spoon of matcha powder in an empty cup, add few drops of hot water, mix into paste with a spoon, mix until smooth and no lumps remain, add more hot water to the paste mixture, stir well, and enjoy your cup of matcha tea. You can also add honey to taste. Sediment at the bottom of your cup is normal.
HOW TO PREPARE WELL
Here are some tips for preparing and drinking matcha:
- Use the right amount of matcha: The amount of matcha you use will depend on your personal preference. A good starting point is 1-2 grams of matcha powder per cup of water.
- Prepare your matcha properly: To prepare matcha, whisk it together with hot water until it is smooth. You can also add milk or honey to your matcha if you like.
- Drink your matcha slowly: Matcha is a concentrated beverage, so it is important to drink it slowly. This will give your body time to absorb the nutrients.
NOTES AND SIDE EFFECTS
1. Matcha doesn't appear to cause significant side effects when consumed in moderation, but high doses providing large amounts of caffeine may cause headaches, diarrhea, insomnia, and irritability. Pregnant women should use caution.