This powerful gel clears both old and new scars on any part of the body.
WHAT TYPE OF SCARS CAN THE GEL CLEAR?
Our scar removal gel can be used for a variety of scars, including:
- Hypertrophic scars: These scars are raised and red or pink. They are often the result of injuries, such as cuts or burns.
- Keloid scars: These scars are also raised, but they are larger and more disfiguring than hypertrophic scars. They can occur anywhere on the body, but they are most common on the chest, shoulders, and back.
- Acne scars: These scars can be caused by acne breakouts. They can be indented, raised, or discolored.
- Stretch marks: These scars are caused by the rapid stretching of the skin, such as during pregnancy or weight gain. They are often red or pink at first, but they fade to white or silvery over time.
- Surgical scars: These scars are caused by incisions made during surgery. They can be raised, indented, or discolored.
It is important to note that our scar removal gel is more effective on new scars, and they may not be able to completely remove old or severe scars. It is also important to use our scar removal gel on a daily basis, and be patient, as it may take several weeks to see good results.