Our Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) Gummies have various healthful benefits such as promoting weight loss, reducing cholesterol, lowering blood sugar levels, improving the symptoms of diabetes, and improving the overall health of your skin. It is made by fermenting the sugar from apples. This turns them into acetic acid, which is a main active ingredient in vinegar.
This ACV gummies has a specification of 2000mg. When added to your daily supplement intake, it provides powerful vitamins and nutrients for your overall health benefits. They are chewable, convenient and travel-friendly — a big win if you want to take ACV on the go. And whereas liquid ACV has a strong, sour taste and smell that can make you gag, ACV gummies boast of a sweet apple flavour that's often been described as delicious.
Our ACV Gummies contain Vitamins B9 and B12. Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) is crucial for proper brain function and plays an important role in mental and emotional health. It aids in the production of DNA and RNA, the body's genetic material, and is especially important when cells and tissues are growing rapidly, such as in infancy, adolescence, and pregnancy. Vitamin B12 helps convert the food we eat into cellular energy. It is a nutrient that helps keep your body's blood and nerve cells healthy and helps make DNA, the genetic material in all of your cells. Vitamin B12 also helps prevent megaloblastic anemia, a blood condition that makes people tired and weak.
Our ACV gummies are safer to take than liquid ACV. Why? The liquid ACV is super acidic and can damage your teeth, throat, and esophagus, especially if you have esophagitis or acid reflux. There's a lower risk of damage if you take ACV gummies as there isn't direct exposure to the ACV's acidity.
- Kills harmful bacteria in the body or prevents them from multiplying
- Helps lower blood sugar levels, improves insulin functions, and helps in managing diabetes
- Promotes weight loss by increasing the feelings of fullness and helping you eat fewer calories
- Reduces blood triglycerides, cholesterol, and blood pressure, and may reduce the risk of heart disease
- Helps prevent skin infections linked to eczema and other skin conditions
- The vibrant color and distinctive flavor of Beetroots enhance the appearance and flavor profile of delicious ACV Gummies
- The rich color and unique flavor of Pomegranate help give ACV Gummies their signature red appearance and delicious taste
- Unlike most other gummies on the market that are made with Gelatin, Daynee ACV Gummies are made with Pectin from fruit peels, making them vegan-friendly
- Vitamin B12 has been shown to help support cellular energy production in your body by breaking down the food you eat into available energy
- Vitamin B9 is an essential nutrient that helps support overall health and general well-being
- No artificial sweeteners, no synthetic colours, vegan, gluten-free, gelatin-free, and non-GMO
- Ingredients: Apple Cider Vinegar Powder, Organic Beetroot, Organic Pomegranate, Vitamin B9, Vitamin B12, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Water, Organic Cane Sugar, Pectin, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural Apple Flavors, Organic fruit and vegetable juice (for color).
- Specification: 60 vegan gummies per bottle
HOW IS APPLE CIDER VINEGAR MADE?
Fresh, real apples are crushed and juiced to produce what is called a cider. The apple cider undergoes a unique fermentation process to create Apple Cider Vinegar. Raw, unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar was used to develop the top quality Apple Cider Vinegar Powder found in Daynee ACV Gummies.
HOW TO USE
Take 2 gummies per day, preferably as last thing at night. Make sure you fully chew the gummies before swallowing for better absorption in your body. Like other supplements, ACV gummies require consistent, daily use for noticeable effect.
WHY GUMMIES AND NOT PILLS?
We are well aware that some people find it hard to swallow pills and that's why some of our supplements come in the form of vegan gummies. You can chew our gummies and swallow them with ease. On top of that, we have made sure that these gummies won't have any funky smells that may put you off. It's just like chewing candy, but with excellent nutritional value.
NOTES AND SIDE EFFECTS
1. Apple Cider Vinegar may slow down digestion in some people if taken too much.
2. People who take insulin or insulin-stimulating medications and consume Apple Cider Vinegar may experience dangerously low blood sugar or potassium levels.
3. It's healthy to rinse your mouth with water after taking the vinegar gummies.
4. Allergies to Apple Cider Vinegar are rare, but if you experience an allergic reaction, stop taking it immediately and call your doctor.
5. Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers can consume ACV by including it in their daily eating routine.
6. Apple cider vinegar is perfectly safe to consume while you are breastfeeding, as long as you have it in moderation