Our ACV Effervescent Tablets have various healthful benefits such as promoting weight loss, reducing cholesterol, lowering blood sugar levels, improving the symptoms of diabetes, and improving the overall health of your skin. It is made by fermenting the sugar from apples. This turns them into acetic acid, which is a main active ingredient in vinegar.
This Apple Cider Vinegar Effervescent Tablets, when added to your daily supplement intake, provides powerful vitamins and nutrients for your overall health benefits. They dissolve fast in water and can be taken as an ACV drink.
- Kills harmful bacteria in the body or prevents them from multiplying
- Helps lower blood sugar levels, improves insulin functions, and helps in managing diabetes
- Promotes weight loss by increasing the feelings of fullness and helping you eat fewer calories
- Reduces blood triglycerides, cholesterol, and blood pressure, and may reduce the risk of heart disease
- Helps prevent skin infections linked to eczema and other skin conditions
- Ingredients: Apple Cider Vinegar, L-malic Acid, Vitamin C, Citric Acid, Apple Juice Powder, Sodium Bicarbonate
- Specification: 3.5g per tablet, 10 tablets per tube
HOW IS APPLE CIDER VINEGAR MADE?
Fresh, real apples are crushed and juiced to produce what is called a cider. The apple cider undergoes a unique fermentation process to create Apple Cider Vinegar. Raw, unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar was used to develop the top quality Apple Cider Vinegar Powder found in this ACV Effervescent Tablets.
HOW TO USE
Put one tablet into a 200ml of warm or cool water, leave it to dissolve, and drink. Take one tablet in the morning and one tablet at night, after meals.
NOTES AND SIDE EFFECTS
1. Apple Cider Vinegar may slow down digestion in some people if taken too much.
2. People who take insulin or insulin-stimulating medications and consume Apple Cider Vinegar may experience dangerously low blood sugar or potassium levels.
3. It's healthy to rinse your mouth with water after taking the ACV drink.
4. Allergies to Apple Cider Vinegar are rare, but if you experience an allergic reaction, stop taking it immediately and call your doctor.
5. Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers can consume ACV by including it in their daily eating routine.
6. Apple cider vinegar is perfectly safe to consume while you are breastfeeding, as long as you have it in moderation.