This herbal cream is highly effective in treating athlete's foot, itchy feet, foot peeling, foot odor, sweaty foot, and other foot issues. It's a great and powerful foot care cream.
Athlete's foot is a common fungal infection that affects the feet. One of the main symptoms of Athlete's foot is itchy white patches between your toes. It can also affect your soles or sides of your feet. It sometimes causes fluid-filled blisters. If it's not treated, the infection can spread to your toenails and cause a fungal nail infection.
You can catch athlete's foot from other people with the infection. You can get it either by walking barefoot in places where someone else has athlete's foot – especially in the changing rooms and showers or by touching the affected skin of someone with athlete's foot. You're more likely to get it if you have wet or sweaty feet, or if the skin on your feet is damaged.
HOW TO USE
1. Wash your feet twice a day and gently towel-dry between the toes.
2. After washing and drying your feet, apply the antifungal cream. Apply the cream 2-3 times a day to the affected skin as directed. It might take 2 to 4 weeks to see results.
3. Continue treatment for one to two weeks after the infection has cleared to prevent it from recurring.
4. If the condition comes back, you might need to start applying the product again.
HOW CAN I PREVENT ATHLETE'S FOOT?
Don't go barefoot in public areas such as the pool or gym where many others are also barefoot. Cut your risk by keeping your feet clean, dry, and protected with our antifungal foot cream.
1. Always dry your feet after washing them, particularly between your toes – dab them dry rather than rubbing them.
2. Use a separate towel for your feet and wash it regularly.
3. Take your shoes off when at home and wear clean socks every day – cotton socks are best.
4. Do not scratch affected skin – this can spread it to other parts of your body.
5. Do not walk around barefoot – wear flip-flops in places like changing rooms and showers.
6. Do not wear the same pair of shoes for more than 2 days in a row.
7. Do not wear shoes that make your feet hot and sweaty.
8. You can try soothing your itchy feet by soaking them in cool water.