Carotene is a fat-soluble antioxidant, which can inhibit the peroxidation of cell membranes and remove excess free radicals in the body. It can boost the repair and regeneration ability of the mucus membranes, provide some vitamins that are necessary in the body, prevent vision loss, strengthen the immune function of the respiratory system, delay cell aging, strengthen the skin, clear wrinkles, and remove age spots. It also has obvious effects on improving memory, speeding up brain metabolism, and enhancing resistance.
- Ingredients: Beta Carotene, Vitamin A
- Specification: 500mg, 100 capsules per bottle
BENEFITS OF BETA CAROTENE
The body converts Beta Carotene into vitamin A (retinol). Vitamin A, known as a vital nutrient for vision, plays a critical role in cell growth and in maintaining healthy organs like the heart, lungs, and kidneys.
Some health benefits of Beta Carotene include:
- Eye Health - Beta carotene is a provitamin A carotenoid, or a nutrient that the body readily converts into vitamin A. Research has found that eating a carotenoid-rich diet, including beta carotene, supports eye health and prevents eye diseases. Studies have shown that people with high blood levels of carotenoids may reduce their risk of macular degeneration by up to 35 percent.
- Improved Cognitive Function - There is evidence that Beta Carotene, like other antioxidants, may improve memory and cognitive function. A review of multiple studies found that long-term beta carotene supplementation had positive effects on cognitive function and memory.
- Skin Protection - Research has shown that Beta Carotene can help maintain skin health and appearance, and may protect the skin against UV radiation from the sun. It's also very helpful in reducing the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease and age-related cognitive decline.
- Cancer Prevention - Researchers have found that a diet high in Beta Carotene and other antioxidants may reduce the risk of certain cancers, including breast cancer, lung cancer, and pancreatic cancer.
BENEFITS OF VITAMIN A
Vitamin A is the generic term for a group of fat-soluble compounds highly important for human health.
Some health benefits of Vitamin A include:
- Protects the eyes from night blindness and age-related decline
- Lowers the risk of certain cancers
- Plays a vital role in maintaining your body’s natural defenses
- Vitamin A-based medications are often used to treat severe acne
- Supports proper bone growth and development, and a deficiency in this vitamin has been linked to poor bone health
- Essential for maintaining a healthy reproductive system in both men and women, as well as ensuring the normal growth and development of embryos during pregnancy
HOW TO USE
Take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules at night. Do NOT exceed 4 capsules a day.
NOTES AND SIDE EFFECTS
1. Beta Carotene is not known to be toxic, even at large supplemental doses. The only known effect of long-term excessive beta carotene intake for most people is orange-yellow skin discoloration.
2. Smokers who take high doses of beta-carotene supplements have been found to be at higher risk of death due to lung cancer.
3. Excess Vitamin A is toxic. Toxic Vitamin A levels can occur if you consume too many supplements with Vitamin A.