Our Fertility Tea has natural ingredients that can promote hormonal balance, regulate menstrual cycle, strengthen the uterus, boost fertility conditions, and enhance the female reproductive health. Drinking the tea daily will stimulate the hormones involved with ovulation and increase your chances of conceiving.
Female fertility issues are often due to hormonal imbalances or stress factors that decrease the rate of egg release. You may also want to check with a doctor to determine whether there are any physical causes for low fertility that can be corrected by standard medical procedures.
- Boosts fertility conditions
- Supports hormone balance
- Regulates your menstrual cycle
- Strengthens and tone your uterus
- Promotes your reproductive health
- Has delicious mint flavour, enjoy hot or cold
HOW TO USE
Put 1-2 tea bags in a cup of freshly boiled water, leave it for 3-5 minutes, stir and drink. Take it twice per day, one in the morning after meals and one at night after meals or before sleep. You can also add lemon or honey according to your personal taste.
1. Do not drink fertility teas during menstrual period. If you forget and drink it, it will not affect your body or harm you in any way, but it's wise to pause or stop drinking it during your menstrual period and continue drinking it after your menstrual period.
2. It's not recommended for children, pregnant women or breastfeeding mothers.
3. You can add lemon or honey according to personal taste.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information provided on this website and in emails is for educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this website and emails to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without first consulting with your doctor. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise, or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.