- Fight cancer
- Detoxify system
- Promote digestion
- Help in weight loss
- Improve skin beauty
Green Tea is rich in antioxidants, including polyphenols such as epigallocatechin-gallate (EGCG), which has anti-cancer properties. EGCG has been shown to inhibit the growth of several types of cancer in animal studies, and research has found that it may have similar properties in human cells as well.
The EGCG in green teas is an antioxidant that may help prevent DNA damage and inhibit the growth of cancer cells. It can also help prevent metabolic syndrome, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease, making it a potentially beneficial herbal tea for many people.
- Drinking green tea can help you lose weight and reduce your risk of several diseases
- Increases energy, boost immunity and promotes weight loss
- Beneficial for alkalizing your body and it cleanses the blood, liver, digestive tract, and kidneys
- Provides support for all major organs of the body
- Helps lower your sugar level faster and better than fruit juices which raise the glycemic index and can be taxing to the liver, which is left to deal with all the excess fructose (fruit sugar) the body can’t use at one time
- Helps your body absorb nutrients from leafy greens and veggies easier than it does when you chew them
- Main Ingredients: Barley Seedling Powder, Fruits, Vegetable Enzyme Powder
BENEFITS OF BARLEY
1. Barley may reduce hunger and promote feelings of fullness — both of which may lead to weight loss over time.
2. Barley’s high fiber content helps food move through your gut and promotes a good balance of gut bacteria, both of which play important roles in digestion.
3. The type of insoluble fiber found in barley may prevent the formation of gallstones, helping your gallbladder function normally and reducing your risk of surgery.
4. The type of insoluble fiber found in barley appears to reduce cholesterol levels by preventing its formation and increasing its excretion through the feces.
5. Regularly adding barley to your diet may reduce risk factors for heart disease, such as high blood pressure and “bad” LDL cholesterol.
5. Barley may reduce your risk of type 2 diabetes by lowering blood sugar levels and improving insulin secretion. This is in part due to barley’s rich magnesium content — a mineral that plays an important role in insulin production and your body’s use of sugar.
6. Fiber and other beneficial compounds found in barley may fight off certain types of cancer, particularly those of the colon.
HOW TO USE
1. For Tea Making: Put 1-2 bags in an empty cup, pour 100-200ml of freshly boiled water, stir well, and drink. Drink 1-2 bags per time, twice per day, after meal in the morning or before sleep in the evening. You can add milk, juice or honey according your personal taste.
2. As a Face Cleansing Mask: Pour spoonful milk in a clean bowel, add 2-3 bags powder and a little honey into the milk, mix it evenly, paint this after cleaning face, then wash clean in 30 minutes.
1. Drinking teas that have fat-burning effects can help you shed those extra weight when combined with a healthy diet and exercise. Drinking teas alone might not lead to weight loss. If you want to shed your extra kilos or lose weight fast, a healthy diet and exercise are very important too.
2. It's NOT suitable for children, pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, and people with chronic diarrhea.
3. Use as a dietary supplement for detoxifying and losing weight. Discuss with your healthcare provider before taking.
4. This product is not a substitute for drugs.