Our Headache Relief Patch can quickly relieve headache and migraines caused by cold, overwork, staying up late, long-term emotional tension, excessive stress, anxiety and poor mental state. It's an adjuvant treatment for migraines, cervicogenic headache, and cluster headache, and lasts for up to 12 hours.
This herbal patch is drug-free, so it's safe to use in conjunction with internal medications - a perfect complement to your regular treatment routine. Each soft, flexible patch stays comfortably in place, and there is no messy or greasy residue.
- Provides soothing relief for the discomfort of migraine, tension and sinus headaches
- Starts working the moment you put it on - cooling your forehead to ease headache pain
- Convenient and portable, so it can be used at home, at work, or while traveling
- Offers lasting cooling to help soothe your headache discomfort
- Offers great value for your money, each pack contains 6 patches
- Each patch is made from a variety of herbal plant extracts
- Comfortable to use and works via transdermal absorption
HOW TO USE
1. Wash and dry your skin. Apply a maximum of 2 patches per time, one at the back of your right ear and the other at the back of your left ear.
2. Leave it there for 8-12 hours. The activation mark will disappear once the patch starts working.
3. Peel off after use, removing any residue with warm soapy water.
4. The interval between each use or application should be more than 4 hours.
NOTES AND SIDE EFFECTS
1. This product is for external use only.
2. Do not apply the patches on broken or irritated skin or if you have an allergy to plasters.
3. If your skin is sensitive or prone to allergies, apply and observe the patch for the first 2 hours to make sure it does not cause a reaction. If irritation occurs, peel off the patch immediately. Avoid direct heat when wearing the patch.
4. Do not wear overnight for the first use.
5. Do not apply on top of medications or cosmetics rubbed into the skin.
6. This product is not known to interfere with any orally administered medications. Consult your doctor in case of any concerns about using this product.
7. If contact with eyes occurs, wash out with cold water. Use only as directed.
8. Store in a cool, dry place, away from heat and direct sunlight.
9. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. This product has been Dermatologically Tested.