- Treat pile
- Relief gout pain
- Treat faecal bleeding
- Regulate pain perianal abscess
This herbal tea is highly effective in treating hemorrhoid (pile), anal fissure, faecal bleeding, gout pain, and bleeding eczema resulting from damp heat stasis. It can improve the necrotic tissue, promote granulation, cool the blood and stop bleeding. It clears away heat and toxic materials, eleminate dampness, and promote wound healing.
- Main Ingredients: Chrysanthemum, Andrographis, Hedyotis Diffusa, Licorice, Green Tea
- Specification: 20 teabags per pack
HOW TO USE
Simply infuse one or two teabags for 3-5 minutes in a cup of hot water before drinking. Take it twice a day.
SUPPLEMENTS FOR HEMORRHOIDS
1. Fiber Supplement: Fiber supplements can be helpful for hemorrhoids because they help to bulk up the stool and make it softer and easier to pass. This can reduce the straining that can aggravate hemorrhoids. It is important to start with a low dose of fiber supplement and gradually increase the dosage to avoid gas and bloating. It is also important to drink plenty of fluids when taking fiber supplements. Fiber supplements can be available in capsules, tablets, gummies, or liquid form.
1. Do not sit for long on the toilet seat, it can worsen or escalate your hemorrhoids (pile) issues.
2. It's not recommended for children, pregnant women, or breastfeeding mothers.