- Monitor blood pressure
- Lower high blood pressure
- Lower high blood cholesterol
- Soften blood vessels
- Promote blood circulation
- Improve heart health
Are you hypertensive or do you suffer from unstable high blood pressure? This herbal tea contains natural herbs such as Hawthorn that can reduce high blood pressure, prevent arteriosclerosis, and significantly improve your overall cardiovascular health. But, you’ll have to regularly drink the tea to notice its beneficial impact on your blood pressure. Order yours now!
- Ideal for regulating and controlling high blood pressure
- Can lower blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Has a very mild sedative effect which may help decrease anxiety symptoms
- Have anti-inflammatory properties that could improve your health
- Rich source of polyphenols which are powerful antioxidant compounds found in plants
- Can treat digestive issues, particularly indigestion and stomach pain
- Main Ingredients: Hawthorn, Duzhong, Mulberry Leaf, Cassia Seed, and Astragalus
- Specification: 20 teabags per pack
HOW TO USE
Put a tea bag into a cup, brew it with boiling water for 3-5 minutes then drink. Every tea bag can be repeated brew for 2-3 times until it diluted. Drink 1-2 teabags per time, twice per day, after a meal in the morning or before sleep at night. You can also add lemon or honey according to personal taste.
Here are some supplements that you should avoid if you have high blood pressure:
- Licorice: Licorice can raise blood pressure.
- Ginkgo biloba: Ginkgo biloba can interact with blood pressure medications.
- St. John's wort: St. John's wort can interact with blood pressure medications.
If you are considering taking any supplements for high blood pressure, it is important to talk to your doctor first. They can help you determine if the supplement is right for you and advise you on the proper dosage.
1. Most weight loss, slimming and fitness teas contain caffeine and other alkaloids. Drinking such teas on an empty stomach tend to cause excessive absorption of caffeine in the intestines, which may cause some people to develop symptoms such as palpitation, dizziness, and weakness of the hands and feet. So please, take most weight loss, slimming and fitness teas close to, during or immediately after breakfast if you want to drink any of them in the morning. At night, close to, during or immediately after dinner.
2. This tea can be consumed as part of a healthy, calorie restricted diet. If symptoms such as nausea, vomiting or prolonged diarrhea occur, stop using the product and consult your GP.
3. If you're taking any medications or you're in some kind of medical conditions or you're under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use.
4. It's not recommended for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women.
5. You can add lemon or honey according to personal taste.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information provided on this website and in emails is for educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this website and emails to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without first consulting with your doctor. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.