Say goodbye to lipomas with our fast-acting cream. Our Lipoma Cream is effective in reducing the size and pain of the lipoma. It can be used to reduce the size and pain in benign lipomas, subcutaneous lump, fibroid mass (external), hard block on the neck, sebaceous adenoma, solitary tumor, body lump, and multiple tumor.
Lipoma is a non-cancerous, benign lump of fatty tissues that usually occurs in between the skin and the muscle. It is made up of fatty cells, which is a type of lump which is soft, doughy, moveable, and in a round-oval shape. It is usually small in size, that is, 2 inches or less, but it can grow big in some cases. When the size of the lipoma increases, it might become more painful.
Our Lipoma Cream can be used to treat benign and non-cancerous lumps in the body. It can be used to reduce inflammation, remove soft and rubbery lumps, and clear many other lumps which are under and beneath the skin such as cysts.
- Designed for benign lipomas and inflammatories inside the skin
- Made from natural plant extracts, safe to use and has no side effects
- Easy to use, penetrates deeply, and quickly relieves discomfort
- Small size, light weight and easy to carry.
HOW TO USE
To use our lipoma cream effectively, follow these steps:
1. Clean and dry the affected area.
2. Apply a thin layer of cream to the lipoma.
3. Massage the cream into the skin until it is absorbed.
4. Apply the cream twice a day, once in the morning and once at night.
The duration of treatment will also vary depending on the individual. Some people may only need to use the cream for a few weeks, while others may need to use it for several months. If you do not see any results after a few months, talk to your doctor.
HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS FOR LIPOMA
There are some herbal supplements that may help reduce the size or discomfort of lipomas. These supplements include:
1. Turmeric: Turmeric is a natural anti-inflammatory that may help to reduce the inflammation associated with lipomas. It is also a good source of antioxidants, which can help to protect cells from damage.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid, which has been shown to have some anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties. It may also help to improve metabolism, which could help to reduce the size of lipomas.
3. Omega-3 Fatty Alcids: Omega-3 fatty acids are essential fatty acids that have many health benefits, including reducing inflammation. They are found in fish, nuts, and seeds.
4. Phosphatidylcholine: Phosphatidylcholine is a type of fat that is found in cell membranes. It is thought to help to break down fat cells, which could potentially help to reduce the size of lipomas.
It is important to note that these supplements are not cure for lipomas. They may help to reduce the size or discomfort of lipomas, but they will not make them go away completely. If you are considering taking any supplements to help with lipomas, it is important to talk to your doctor first.
NOTES AND TIPS
1. Result varies. The effectiveness of our lipoma cream varies from person to person and depends on the size of the lipoma, the location of the lipoma, and the individual's overall health. Some people may see results in a few weeks, while others may need to use the cream for several months.
2. Eat healthy diet. Patients with lipoma should pay attention to a balanced diet and eat more fruits, vegetables, and whole grains in their daily lives. At the same time, restrict high-fat foods and reduce the intake of high cholesterol. This can help to reduce inflammation and promote overall health.
3. Lose weight. Excess weight can put pressure on the body's tissues, which can contribute to the growth of lipomas.
4. Exercise regularly. Exercise can help to reduce stress and improve circulation, which can also help to reduce inflammation.
5. Avoid smoking. Smoking can damage the body's tissues and contribute to the growth of lipomas.
6. Talk to your doctor. It is important to note that our lipoma cream is not a cure for lipomas. It can only help to reduce the size and pain of the lipoma. If you are considering using our lipoma cream, talk to your doctor first. They can help you decide if this is the right treatment option for you.