- Boost fertility
- Detox the womb
- Relieve menstrual cramp
- Regulate menstrual cycles
Are you suffering from infertility, cramps, or irregular menstruation? Our Womb Tea is blended with natural ingredients that can cleanse your womb, relieve you off menstrual pains, regulate your menstrual cycle, promote hormonal balance, promote adequate circulation of blood in the womb, and boost your reproductive system.
Female fertility issues are often due to hormonal imbalances or stress factors that decrease the rate of egg release. You may also want to check with a doctor to determine whether there are any physical causes for low fertility that can be corrected by standard medical procedures.
BENEFITS OF DONG QUAI
Dong Quai has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) as a female reproductive tonic, menstrual regulator, and remedy for amenorrhea for at least 20 centuries. Dong quai is regarded as a tonic for women with fatigue and low vitality. Approximately 80% of the women regained tubal patency and 53% became pregnant. Dong Quai is good for both males and females and it's part of the key ingredients in our womb tea.
- Ideal for cleansing your womb
- Boost fertility and helps regulate menstrual cycle in women
- Made from 100% natural herbs and has no side effects
- Ingredients: Dong quai, Red Date, Rose Flower, Chinese Wolfberry, Longan, Dried Ginger
- Specification: 10 teabags per pack
HOW TO USE
Put 1 tea bags in a cup of freshly boiled water, leave it for 3-5 minutes, stir and drink. Take it twice per day, one in the morning after meals and one at night after meals or before sleep. You can also add honey according to your personal taste.
1. If there are sediments during brewing, it is caused by the peeling of ingredients. Just enjoy your drinking.
2. This tea can be consumed as part of a healthy, calorie-restricted diet. If symptoms such as nausea, vomiting or prolonged diarrhea occur, stop using the product and consult your GP.
3. If you're taking any medications or you're in some kind of medical conditions or you're under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use.
4. It's not recommended for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women.
5. You can add honey to suit your personal taste.
6. Do not drink fertility teas during menstrual period. If you forget and drink it, it will not affect your body or harm you in any way, but it's wise to pause or stop drinking it during your menstrual period and continue your drinking after your menstrual period.