Nail fungus is one of the most common foot problems, affecting approximately 48% of people by the age of 70. Fungal nail infections tend to cause visual damage to the nails and if left untreated, can lead to loss of the nail.
Our Nail Fungus Treatment Cream is very effective in treating onychocryptosis, subungual hematoma, yellow nail syndrome, onychomycosis, and onychogryphosis. It can help take care of cracked and rough nails, nail discolorations, and nail separations that are caused by nail fungus, and also stimulate the healthy growth of new nails.
This fungal nail treatment tream can be used to fix all kinds of nail problems, to soften the texture of your nails, and to restore the health of your nails.
- Kills 99.9% of the fungus bacteria and viruses in the nails
- For nail antibacterial treatment
- Softens, protects and nourishes the nails
HOW TO USE
1. Soften nails with warm water.
2. Use a manicure knife to repair the grooves on the nail surface and remove dirt.
3. Apply the nail cream on the infected nails.
4. Do it twice a day, morning and evening. After every 2-3 days of use, polish the surface of the nails and then continue to use.
- White, yellow or brown discolouration of the nail.
- Thickening of the nail.
- Build up of debris under the nail. Scaliness.
- Distorted shape of the nail. Brittleness.