If you have dry, itchy, scaly, painful, red patches of skin that crop up, there’s a chance you’re suffering psoriasis symptoms.
HOW TO USE THE CREAM
Clean the skin surface of the affected area with warm water, apply appropriate amount of this product on the affected area, and gently massage the affected area until the cream is completely absorbed.
SUPPLEMENTS FOR PSORIASIS
The top herbal supplements for psoriasis include:
- Omega-3 fish oil (1000–2000 grams daily): lowers inflammation
- Vitamin D3 (5000 IU daily): low levels of vitamin D and vitamin D deficiency are associated with psoriasis
- Milk thistle (250 milligrams three times daily): helps promote liver detoxification and reduces cellular growth
- Probiotics (50 billion CFUs daily): lower autoimmune reactions and improve digestion by increasing good bacteria and crowding out bad bacteria
- Adaptogen herbs and vitamin B12: help the body deal with the effects of stress