Sumifun Shea Butter Cream contains natural shea butter that is made from the nuts of the African shea tree (Vitellaria paradoxa). It also contains other natural ingredients like Chrysanthellum Indicum extract, Vitamin E, Scutellaria Baicalensis extract, Centella Asiatica extract, Panax Ginseng extract, and Glycerin. It can be used as a daily nourishing moisturizer for all skin types and ages!
Sumifun African Shea Butter Cream is top quality and has been proven to solve many skin conditions, including eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, itching, sensitive skin, dry skin, oily skin, and cracked skin. It can be easily absorbed by the skin to create a protective moisture barrier, reverse skin dehydration, clear eczema fast, and stop itching instantly.
The history of shea butter use in the African continent can be traced back to the ancient Egyptian Cleopatra (Cleopatra) era, due to its outstanding properties, it has been widely used, is the women's skin care treasures, so shea butter is locally known as "women's gold".
Here are some of the amazing skin care benefits of our African shea butter:
- Eczema: Eczema is a common skin condition that causes itchy, red rashes. Our African shea butter can help to soothe the skin and reduce itching, making it a good option for treating eczema.
- Psoriasis: Psoriasis is a chronic skin condition that causes raised, red patches of skin covered with silvery scales. Our African shea butter cream can help to reduce inflammation and scaling, making it a good option for managing psoriasis.
- Dermatitis: Dermatitis is a general term for inflammation of the skin. There are many different types of dermatitis, including atopic dermatitis, contact dermatitis, and seborrheic dermatitis. Our African shea butter cream has a soothing effects on all forms of dermatitis.
- Itching: Itching can be caused by a variety of factors, including eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and dry skin. Our African shea butter cream can help to soothe the skin and reduce itching.
- Sensitive skin: Sensitive skin is easily irritated by things like harsh soaps, detergents, and perfumes. Our African shea butter cream is a gentle moisturizer that is unlikely to irritate sensitive skin.
- Dry skin: Dry skin is caused by a lack of moisture in the skin. Our African shea butter cream is a great moisturizer for dry skin, and it can help to lock in moisture and prevent the skin from drying out.
- Oily skin: Oily skin is caused by an overproduction of sebum, which is an oily substance produced by the sebaceous glands in the skin. Our African shea butter cream can help to balance the production of sebum, making it a good option for people with oily skin.
- Cracked skin: Cracked skin can be caused by a variety of factors, including dry skin, eczema, and psoriasis. Our African shea butter cream can help to heal cracked skin and prevent it from cracking further.
It is important to note that our African Shea Butter Cream cannot cure all skin conditions. However, it can be a helpful part of a treatment plan for most skin conditions as it has powerful anti-inflammatory and healing properties. It’s also ideal for all skin types and can be used by children and adults.
HOW TO USE
Here are some tips on how to use our African shea butter for skin conditions:
- Wash the affected areas with soap and water, and pat dry.
- Apply appropriate amount of the shea butter over the affected area.
- Repeat 3-4 times daily or as needed to relieve symptoms.
You can use our natural African shea butter on its own or mix it with other essential oils, such as lavender oil or tea tree oil.
If you have sensitive skin, it is best to start by applying a small amount of our African Shea Butter Cream to a small area of skin and see how it reacts.
Sumifun cares about every consumer's skin health, we provide the best quality natural products and we are sure you will love them. We guarantee to provide 100% refund for products of quality problems.