Our Vaginal Detox Suppositories, also known as Yoni Pops, are a safe and effective way to treat vaginal yeast infections such as Candida Albicans and Candida Glabrata. They can also be used to effectively treat vaginal odor, itching, burning, and irritation, as well as rebalance the vaginal pH levels, tighten the vaginal walls, and enhance your sexual feelings.
They are available in gelatin capsules that can be inserted into the vagina to stop the growth of yeast. Within a few days of starting treatment, you may notice improvements in symptoms. Typically, the infection will clear within 1 to 2 weeks.
Our yoni pops have antifungal and antimicrobial properties, it’s an affordable alternative to more conventional treatments that may not target the non-albicans or azole-resistant strains of yeast. It's also very effective in managing recurrent yeast infections with minimal side effects.
- For odorless, tighter and juicier vaginas
- Excellent for constant yeast infections
- Repairs cervical erosion
- Makes you spontaneous with sex
- Enhances love making
- The effects can last for about 30 days
- Excellent to use at end of a menstrual cycle
- Offers relief from Herpes outbreaks
- Ingredients: Niu Huang (Calculus Bovis Artifactus), Zhen Zhu Fen (Pearls powder), Bai Ji (Rhizoma Bletillae extraction), Dan Nan Xing (Arisaema Cum Bile), Tian Zhu Huang (Concretio Silicea Bambusae), Peng Sha (Borax), Bing Pian-Borneol-Actions
HOW TO USE
1. Wash your hands thoroughly before taking the suppository or capsule out of the package.
2. Although you can insert the suppository at any angle, many people find it helpful to lie on their back with bent knees. You can also stand with your knees bent and your feet a few inches apart.
3. Gently insert one suppository as far as it can comfortably go into your vagina. You may use your finger or an applicator.
4. Consider wearing a panty liner, as there may be discharge after you insert the suppository.
5. Wash your hands before resuming your daily activities.
NOTES AND SIDE EFFECTS
1. Be sure to insert the suppository at the same time each day. You may find that bedtime works best for your schedule.
2. You may see some improvement in as little as one day, but it’s important to complete the full course of medication to ensure that the infection doesn’t return.
3. If you have an acute infection, consider inserting capsules twice daily into the vagina for 7 to 14 days. Each capsule should stay for 12 hours.
4. If you experience chronic or recurring infections, consider using one suppository each day.
5. Some side effects, if it occurs, may include burning at the insertion site, watery discharge, and redness in the vaginal area. If you experience severe discomfort, discontinue use. See your healthcare professional if your symptoms persist even after ending treatment.
6. Don’t use boric acid suppositories if you’re pregnant, as the ingredients are toxic to the developing fetus.
7. Don’t use boric acid suppositories if you have a scrape or other open wound in the vagina.
8. Boric acid is toxic when taken orally, so it should only be used via a vaginal suppository.