Introducing the ultimate high-protein Weight Gainer Powder! Packed with a blend of high-quality proteins and complex carbohydrates, this vanilla-flavored shake is designed to help you achieve your weight gain goals. Each serving is loaded with calories, high proteins, essential vitamins, minerals, calcium, and iron. This shake is also a good source of potassium, dietary fiber, and healthy fats from sunflower oil powder.
Our weight gainer shake is made with a blend of whey protein, soy protein isolate, milk protein concentrate, pea protein isolate, and egg white, providing a diverse range of amino acids to support your muscle growth, repair, and quick recovery. We've also included maltodextrin, a complex carbohydrate that provides sustained energy, as well as natural flavors and cocoa for a delicious taste.
That's not all! We added soy lecithin, guar gum, and xanthan gum to help improve the mixability and texture of the shake, while stevia leaf extract adds a touch of sweetness without the added sugars. We've also included a blend of apple fiber, flaxseed, papain, and bromelain to support digestion and nutrient absorption.
With our weight gainer shake, you can easily add extra calories and nutrients to your diet, helping you reach your weight gain goals and support muscle growth. Give it a try and see the results for yourself!
BENEFITS OF HIGH PROTEIN TO THE BODY
- Helps build and repair muscle tissue
- Increases muscle mass and strength
- Reduces muscle loss and atrophy
- Enhances muscle recovery after exercise
- Helps with weight gain
- Improves bone density
- Have beneficial effects on blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Have benefits for kidney function in people with kidney disease
- Have antioxidant effects and improve immune function.
WHO'S THIS PRODUCT FOR?
Our weight gainer shakes are for people who are trying to gain weight, specifically muscle mass. This can include bodybuilders, athletes, or people who have a naturally fast metabolism or have difficulty gaining weight. Some people may also use our weight gainer shakes as a convenient way to increase their calorie intake if they are unable to get enough calories from whole foods alone. Our weight gainer shakes can be a helpful supplement for anyone trying to increase their weight, but they should be used in conjunction with a balanced diet and regular exercise program.
SHOULD SLIM PEOPLE TAKE WEIGHT GAINER SHAKES?
Weight gainer shakes, sometimes referred to as mass gainers, are high-calorie shakes that people use to gain weight. They are very good for slim people who are having trouble eating enough calories to gain weight.
It contains tons of easily digested calories, and those calories come from the sources that are best for gaining weight: protein and starchy carbs. When protein and carbs are mixed together like this, it gives you a simple yet powerful meal replacement shake that's effortless to prepare, easy to consume, and good for your appetites. That’s why weight gainer supplements are so good for helping slim people gain weight: they are an easy source of weight-gaining calories.
Calories, Cholesterol, Sodium, Potassium, Total Carbohydrate, Dietary Fiber, Sugars, Protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, lron, Whey, Sunflower Oil Powder (High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Buttermilk, Disodium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide, Natural Flavor), Soy Protein isolate, Sunflower Oil High Oleic, Maltodextrin, Cocoa, Natural Flavors, Milk Protein Concentrate, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Caseinate, Pea Protein isolate, Sea Salt, Dipotassium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Stevia Leaf Extract, Egg White, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Xanthan Gum, Apple Fiber, Flaxseed, Papain, Bromelain, and Pancrelipase.
- Protein Per Serving: 25grams Protein
- Calories Per Serving: 320 Calories
- Carbs Per Serving: 60 Carbs
- Net Weight: 1LBS (450grams)
HOW TO USE
Mix 4 scoops (40g) into 15 ounces of water. This easy-to-mix powder can also be added to supplement shakes, smoothies, and recipes.
Our Weight Gainer can be used either before workouts, after workouts, or prior to bedtime. The optimal timing for a serving of the shake is after a workout. This timing is crucial because this is when the body is optimally primed for replenishing lost energy and building and repairing muscles.
1. Weight gainer shakes are not meant to replace your meals. Take your meals as usual and boost your protein and calorie intake with weight gain supplements.
2. If you’re struggling to gain weight or build muscle mass, try consuming our weight gainer shake after every workout. It also helps with muscle recovery.
3. It's common for people to get a stomach ache after having a weight gainer shake. If it happens to you, make sure you’re having enough water with your weight gainers. You may need to mix one scoop into a glass, drink it, and then mix up a second scoop.