A Sitz Bath is a warm, therapeutic bath that's used to treat various health concerns such as anal fissure (a small tear in the lining of the anus), hemorrhoids (pile), constipation, diarrhea, postpartum perineal pain after a vaginal birth, prostatitis, and vaginal yeast infections.
Using sitz baths help numerous health concerns by increasing blood flow to inflamed areas. This is therapeutic because the increased blood flow can provide more oxygen, which promotes healing.
You can buy sitz bath solutions at the store, but it’s so easy to make a homemade solution. You simply combine a few key ingredients and add the mixture to water.
It fits and balances very well on most toilet seats, and you comfortably sit on it. It has a flusher that can be used for daily cleansing of private areas. You can also get the Vaginal Steaming Herbs from Ginax Store if your goal is to treat vaginal yeast infections.
- Great for yoni steaming as well as daily sitz bath soaking
- Soaking in warm water is an awesome way to ease pain and discomfort
- When not in use, it can be hung on the wall for easy and convenient storage
- Designed to fit on your home toilet seat, compatible with most standard toilets
- With anti-spill vents to make the procedure more comfortable and frustration-free as much as possible.
- Dimension: 38.5 x 36.5 x 11 cm
- Colors: Pink / Blue / Purple (optional)
- Package Includes: 1 Yoni Steam Seat and 1 Hand Sprayer
HOW TO USE
1. Unfold, clean the steam seat, and place it on the toilet.
2. There are 2 holes designed at the bottom of the bidet. The nozzle is for the perineum flushing and the other nozzle is for anus flushing.
3. Boil 2000ml-3000ml water, cool to about 45/50 degrees of warm water, and put it into the bidet; the temperature should not be too high to avoid burns.
4. Herbal medicine, steaming herbs, hemorrhoids, gynecological lotion as well as various antibacterial creams can be used to help improve the bathing effect (NOT COMPULSORY).
5. Sit on the steam seat for 15 minutes. You can squeeze the irrigator to rinse when the water is warm.